- Environmental philosophy is the organizing principle of her life. See her other website: EcozoicTimes.com
- She loves learning about the connections between simple, local, everyday acts on complex, global systems and epochs.
- Soapmaking is a simple way to commune with larger systems.
- Her formal education includes a BA in Anthropology from UC Berkeley, studies in environmental philosophy at Schumacher College in England, and an MA in Philosophy, Cosmology and Consciousness from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco.
- Her activism in the bay area includes three eco-building renovations in Oakland, serving on the board of local, ecological-minded non-profits including the East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse, and developing her website EcozoicTimes.com furthering the work of Thomas Berry.
- She loves learning about the connections between simple, local, everyday acts on complex, planetary systems and epochs. And she makes awesome soap!
Allysyn Kiplinger has been making soap by hand since 1993 and selling it as Artha Hemp Soaps since 1994.